I really enjoyed Tzemin & Alice's wedding. They enjoyed themselves totally on that day and were very sporting too.
The moment when i finish edited their pics, i sent them an sms. And within an hour, we were sitting at Macdonalds, reliving the memories of the day. :)
Here's some randoms to share with you guys.
I like this portrait of Alice. :)
Heard from the sisters that Tzemin actually bought this Doramon pants to "sabo" himself. :p
You always get this protest look when ang baos are not enough.
After the gate crash, we headed for some outdoor shoot. They rented a sports BMW for their wedding. Great weather for the shoot. :)
Happy parents! :)
They were walking very very slowly down the aisle before their ceremony...
I think i caught a glimpse of Alice's sister holding back her tears.
Refusing to be sabo, he poured the content back into the guest's glass. Good idea!
Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar