I am suppose to be activated for some army mob manning today. But thanks to Tianguo & Jenny, i managed to get a deferment. :D
After a good break from the QingMing lull season, its the wedding season again. It feels kinda "werid" to start waking up early on weekends now. Haha. :p
Well, here's some of the selections from this morning before i head to their banquet for another round.
I got no idea whats in the drink, but i bet it sure taste awful. I can even smell it from where i am standing!
I would call this brother, bridezilla. haha. :p
The kid (Max) was holding the key. Tianguo got to bribe Max to hand over the keys using sweets. :p
Once Tianguo went in, he tried to head to the room direct, but was stopped by the sisters.
Next, we headed to the airport for a spin in the SLK.
That's all for the moment, got to run now.
Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar