Colin & Minz

Selasa, 30 Desember 2008

Wedding Date: 23rd & 30th Nov
Photographer: CF

Apologize for the lack of updates on my side here. Its been a really hectic December for me as finally i managed to survive thru it, but with tons of backlogs.

I covered Colin and Minz wedding more than a month ago and finally their pics are about to be done. Yay.. Minz, bear with me awhile more as i do up your nice nice coffeetable album ok? :p

Meanwhile, here's some random pictures for both the day and dinner. :)







Plucking armpit hair is reaaaaaaally painful... -_-"




I think Colin looks like superman here! :D




We were blessed with fine weather at Amara Santuary.


Ringing the wedding bells




I always love happy tea ceremonies!


And i got a whole bunch of people shooting behind me. :)


Minz had one of the longest gown train i ever seen...






I like this moment when Colin's mum gave him a proud kiss...






Colin did a solo performance on stage which moved Minz to tears.




And a duet after that...

Its been an incredible 2008 for us at 1950. I would like to thank everyone whom have trusted their most important day of their lives into our hands/cameras. And we will certainly strive to do better in the coming years.

Here's wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2009!

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar