Alvin & Geok Mei

Kamis, 16 Oktober 2008

First of all, i would like to thank all couples whom wished me happy birthday yesterday. *Sounds so formal right?

Erm.. but I is very gum dong leh! Wonder how you guys know about it. Really made my day. :)

Oh, back to Alvin & Geok Mei... I also bumped into Alvin yesterday when i was at Bishan. He remembered my birthday as well! I wonder how he knew it? And they were so nice to me on their wedding day! They also gave me a packet of dog food for my picky dog to sample when we were chatting about pets. And my dog love the sample!

I feel that Alvin pretty much looks abit like our Uncle Tey Yong How though.... :p

Here's a slideshow i compiled for them using their first march in song.


P.S. Let's go dog run together one of these days! :)

Cheers!
ChuianFeng (cf@1950photography.com)
http://www.1950photography.com/

Related Posts by Categories

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar